We at Assure Consulting W.L.L. associate ourselves with the operation well before a business takes shape. Our involvement begins with the business idea, study of the idea and prepare a project report that helps in determining feasibility of same this report invariably recommends changes that are major as well as small corrections to make it work in the business environment.
A feasibility study would include following:
- Diagnostic studies including SWOT analysis
- Identification of joint venture partners, if required
- Technology resources/knowledge base if required
- Report on processes and operations for establishment
- Report of regulatory, tax and legal environment
Reports and information are unique to each business and it goes without saying that relevant information that matters will be included in each project report prepared by the Assure team.
Our Feasibility Study includes:
- Industry assessment
- Market analysis
- Competitive scenario analysis
- Financial feasibility and pre-feasibility studies
- Financial projections
- Location and site evaluation
- Business life cycle analysis